An entrepreneur is a person who sees an opportunity, makes a plan, starts the business, and runs the business. An entrepreneur is someone who, rather than working 8 hours a day for someone else, would prefer to work 18 hours a day for him or herself. An entrepreneur sees an opportunity which others do not, to meet a demand to create or improve the performance of an existing business.
Some characteristics of an entrepreneur:
- Great self-reliance
- Strive for distinction through merit and hard work
- Highly optimistic while being constantly confronted with people who don’t believe in you
- Favor challenges of risk
Some ways than an entrepreneur thinks:
- “I appreciate everything coming into my life and look forward to more.”
- “This idea has great potential, let’s see how we can make it work.”
- “That person had he same idea I did; maybe we can collaborate and create something even more amazing.”
- “There’s plenty for everyone and working together creates a bigger pie to share.”
Here are some ways you can think like an entrepreneur:
- Forget about competition and think collaboration instead. There’s no such thing as competition.
- See the abundance in everything.
- Instead of asking how could it fail, ask how could it work. Everything has potential.
- Look for success and things that are going well, instead of what’s going wrong.
So what do you think makes a great entrepreneur? Do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Let us know!
Are you a entrepreneur? We can help with your legal needs.
Mollaei Law is a business law firm serving businesses and entrepreneurs. We can help with all of your business needs including tailoring legal documents for your business, reviewing and drafting contracts, negotiating, business planning, setting up business entities, and helping with any of your business transactional forms.
For more information, visit www.mollaeilaw.com/starting-a-business or give us a call at (818) 925-0002.